Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Success!

I've been able to grow my tree exponentially thanks to JewishGen and it's incredible resources. However, my newest find is incredibly remarkable and I felt like sharing it: through trying to learn more about my best friend's family using JewishGen discussion group archives and Family Tree of the Jewish People, I coincidentally learned that my best friend and I are related from a common ancestor who lived over EIGHT HUNDRED years ago. The computer is a truly incredible source. The fact that one can trace family back 800 years says enough on its own, but to find that we both descended from the same person is incredible!
Thank you JewishGen for helping me immensely with my success!
Michael M.
East Rockaway, NY
Do you have a similar success story? We would love to publish it! Please send us a note by clicking here. Finally, please remember that a contribution to JewishGen will help ensure that many other people experience the same level of success as Michael. Please click here and donate to our worthy cause - it will make an immediate difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Please post responsibly.