Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Success Story

Dear JewishGen,

While conducting personal research, I have utilized JewishGen resources many times over the last several years. Thanks to the information available at your website I have been able to piece together much of the genealogical information for the Friedenberg and Zodiag families of Shreveport, LA.

Your Burial Registry (JOWBR) was especially useful.

I sent in a small donation just to let you know how much I appreciate your services and to, hopefully, help out with your day-to-day operations.

Thanks again for providing such a rich resource of Jewish genealogy information. I wish you all the best and continued success.

With best regards,

Darrell Massie

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
    And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Please post responsibly.