We are pleased to welcome the following webpages to JewishGen ShtetLinks.
We thank the owners and webmasters of these shtetlpages for creating fitting memorials to the Jewish Communities that once lived in those shtetlach and for providing a valuable resource for future generations of their descendants.
- Berehove (Beregszasz), Ukraine - Created by Marshall J. Katz
- Dzikow Stary (Dzikhev) (G) - Created by Leah Teicher/Webpage Design by ShtetLinks volunteer Alan Raskin
- Kamennyy Brod, Ukraine - Created by Allan Dolgow / Webpage Design by ShtetLinks volunteer Jonny Joseph
- Klykoliai (Klikol), Lithuania - Created by Richard Kurshan
- Philippson JCA Colony (Itaara), Brazil - Created by Paola Khalili
- Raducaneni, Romania - Created by Marcel Glaskie
- Szczercow (Shtchertzov, Stertzev) - Created by Martin Davis
- Velke Kapusany (Nagykapos), Slovakia - Compiled by Amos Israel Zezmer / Webpage Design by Marshall J. Katz
Webpages recently adopted:
- Leova, Moldova - Created by Rennie M. Salz / Adopted by Joel Waters
ShtetLinks webpages recently updated:
If you wish to follow their example and create a ShtetLinks webpage for your ancestral shtetl or adopt an exiting "orphaned" shtetlpage please send an email to: email@example.com
As a result for our appeal for HTML volunteers we now have a team of dedicated people who will help you create a webpage for your ancestral home. Please contact us if you would like help in creating a ShtetLinks webpage.
Shana Tova Umetukah - A Good and Sweet Year.
Ketiva Ve-Chatima Tovah - May You Be Written and Sealed for a Good Year
Susana Leistner Bloch, VP, ShtetLinks, JewishGen, Inc.
Barbara Ellman, ShtetLinks Technical Coordinator