Thursday, July 26, 2012

Positive Feedback

In response to yesterday's post, Ann Rabinowitz received the following email. Ann is a dedicated JewishGen volunteer, and we look forward to many more posts in the future.
-------------
From: Barbara H 

To: Ann Rabinowitz
Sent: Thu, July 26, 2012 
Subject: your story on Jewish Gen blog  


Hello –  


I just read your story on the blog and thought it was marvelous. That is just the type of information I would love to know about my family. Unfortunately, my family didn’t include storytellers and I will have to work hard to put some context to the dates and places that I have found. 


Really, I’m writing just to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your story. 


Thank you for posting it. 
Barbara H
Portland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Please post responsibly.