Tuesday, May 28, 2013

History of Jews in Los Angeles Exhibit at the Autry National Center Museum

Posted by: Jan Meisels Allen



If you are going to visit Southern California between now and January 5, 2014 you may find the exhibit at the Autry National Center (Museum) of interest: Jews in the Los Angeles Mosaic.  
See: http://theautry.org/exhibitions/jews-in-the-los-angeles-mosaic  The exhibit reviews the 160 years of Jews in Los Angeles and how it has helped shape the economy, politics and culture of Los Angeles., There are more than 150 stories, documents and objects that make up the exhibit.  The Los Angeles Times May 25 edition has a story on the exhibit.  Go to: http://tinyurl.com/q75trw2 Original url: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-harnisch-jewish-history-20130525,0,1784544.story

I have no affiliation with the Autry National Center and post this only for the information of those who might find this of interest.

Jan Meisels Allen
IAJGS Vice President
President, JGSCV

2 comments:

  1. I have been еxploring foг a little for anу high
    quality articleѕ ог weblog pοsts
    in thiѕ kind of house . Eхploring in Yahoo I finаlly
    stumbled upon thіs website. Studying this info So i
    am satisfied to cοnvey thаt I hаve an incredibly
    just right uncanny feeling I fоund out eхactlу what I nеeded.
    Ι sο much definitely will make surе tο do nοt omіt thіs website and proviԁes
    it a lοok on a constant basis.

    my homеpage: youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident
    they will be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Please post responsibly.